Sunday 5 February 2012

I am a 10: Walking to End Women's Cancers

I am proud to say--I am a 10!


Do you want to be a BE A 10?

A 10 is anyone who is walking with us in the 2012 Weekend to celebrate 10 years strong. Join me to commemorate the monumental decade of difference The Weekend has made for all women.

I walk in honour of those we've lost and the lives we?re saving each day. Some of us have been walking since The Weekend's inaugural year in 2003, while others are just beginning their Weekend journey. 

My commitment is based on love and my realization that we each need to do our part in this fight. I can walk. I can raise funds to benefit The Campbell Family Institute at The Princess Margaret, a leader in the fight against all women's cancers. I can and choose to be a part of this movement to save lives.

I ask you to join my Circle For Hope. Whether you?re a Survivor yourself or walking for a loved one or walking for all women.

Be a part of my very personal journey - by giving, by walking with me, or simply by sharing my story with your circle of influence, and discover YOUR inner 10!

Please support me in 2012 by donating on my page at End Cancer website.

Thank-you for BEING A 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment